As we continue to expand this ministry into multiple campuses we are actively pursuing people who have skills in this area to serve. Here’s some important information about the process to get you prepared for an audition and enter our Elevate Musician Development Process for platform ministry.
- Register by emailing our Worship Associate Zack Leffew here to get an audition day and time.
- Download, complete and bring the application with you on your audition day. You can find it here.
- Below you will find two songs to learn for your audition-Tremble and Great Things.
- Listen to the original recordings
- There are also rehearsal tracks available that highlight your instrumental part or vocal harmonies-these are there to help you better learn your part. Chord/lyric sheets are also available.
- Come prepared with these two songs learned and ready. Lyrics/chords will be provided for the audition.
Our needed instrumental positions are:
- Acoustic Guitar
- Rhythm Electric Guitar
- Lead Electric Guitar
Expectations for Instrumentalists:
- You should be able to play your part as close to what you hear on the track as possible.
- You should be able to rhythmically match the pulse of the song (playing in the pocket).
- Your instrument’s tone should match the intended tone of the song.
- Listen to the rehearsal track for your instrument
- Drums, keyboard and guitar amp are provided. Guitar players should bring their pedal board to plug into our amp.
Our needed Frontline vocal positions are:
- Male Background Vocal
- Female Background Vocal
- Male Lead Vocal
- Female Lead Vocal
Expectations for Vocalists:
- You should be able to sing your part as close to what you hear on the track as possible.
- You should be able to vocally match the style of the vocal recording
- Listen to the rehearsal track for the harmony/harmonies part that best fits your range
- Lead vocalist auditions will also be required to sing the lead part
(we do not have a choir, these auditions are for the Frontline singer positions that lead on the platform)
If you are interested in production(audio/lighting/video) please let us know. There is no audition for these roles and you can contact our Production Director Ben Mathew here to set up a day and time to learn more about the roles needed in this ministry.
If you are chosen to move ahead to prepare to be on a team, attendance of our Starting Point membership process and church membership are required. These are volunteer positions of service.
SONG 1: TREMBLE
*For Acoustic Guitar on this song, just be prepared to strum the basic chords of the song
SONG 2: GREAT THINGS